Why is it important to monitor abuse and diversion of controlled substances while providing the right care for your pain patients?
Pain medications are being abused all across the United States. Therefore, as a physician you must help abolish the trend while providing an effective treatment plan for your patients.
In this day and time, no patient should have to suffer by experiencing the unpleasant sensation of pain due to physician’s fear of prescribing controlled substances to well deserving patients.
To control abuse, physicians must monitor pain medications to ensure practice compliance. ARK Laboratory provides you with an easy and efficient way to monitor compliance.
What Does ARK Laboratory Offer?
- Easy way to monitor compliance while you focus on quality care
- Repetitive accuracy and precision with Urine and Oral fluid drug testing
- The State of the Art (LC-MS/MS) technology used for monitoring over 40 different drug compounds tested to the lowest detection
- Results: Customized reports provided to you within 48 hours after receiving the sample. Easily accessible via web, email, fax, and EMR
- ARK Laboratory specialists strive to lower the risk of prescription drug abuse in your practice.
- ARK Laboratory gives physicians an opportunity to speak to or have a scheduled in service by our expert panel consisting of toxicologists and physicians to ask any first hand questions that you may have regarding your practice management.
- Our highly credentialed PhD specialists and physicians on staff have the expertise to guide your practice in the direction most beneficial to you.
- Individualized Test Orders: Customize your testing panel based on your needs.
- ARK Laboratory provides you with a personable experience geared towards controlling drug abuse and educate both the patient population and physician practices on compliance.
- Real time support by highly trained customer service and science team to mitigate all your concerns one on one.